Dipped H/Lamps

chrishb4

Reaction score
What's the easiest way to conform to the rule in Europe,concerning which way your dipped H/L points? Do you just stick a mask on the lamp or re-adjust the beam? Any info appreciated.
Chrishb4:)

1150 GS can be converted for use on the other side of the channel.

Take the silver instrument cover off and you should be able to see the mount for the dipped headlight. It has an allen bolt at the top in line with the ring, undo this and the headlight should turn about 15 to 20 degrees.

It's a lot easier when you look at it :)

1150 GS can be converted for use on the other side of the channel.

Take the silver instrument cover off and you should be able to see the mount for the dipped headlight. It has an allen bolt at the top in line with the ring, undo this and the headlight should turn about 15 to 20 degrees.

It's a lot easier when you look at it :)

Losing this facility when changing from 1150 to 1200 was a real disappointment. Apart from the 1150, I've never done anything to my headlight BUT I've never planned to do much night riding. If I was, I suppose there's a chance you're going to dazzle a policeman and get into trouble. "Pardonnez-moi, monsieur le gendarme, mais le bit of tape I had stuck to mon headlight must have fallen off. I'll stick encore some insulating tape on for now, and buy some new deflectors from le magasin tomorrow matin" might help, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom