Hotels in Andorra

Jim-Adv

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a hotel in Andorra? I'm visiting the Pyrenees and want to spend a few days there.

Thanks

Jim

I can recommend the hotel Bruxelles, it not in Andorra City, but in Soldeu just above. We paid €29 for a room for two, plus two breakfasts €10, total €39, that was just £13.15 each. The evening meal was really excellent too. The only down side was the lack of night life with only one pub being open over the road, the Bruxells does have its own bar though. Parking is around the back.

The road feeding in to Andorra on the North side is fantastik :thumb2

http://www.hotelbruxelles.ad/ N42.57687 E1.66662
hotel_bruxel.jpg

Google map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...76849,1.66666&spn=0.088232,0.160675&z=13&om=0

Hi Ebbo, I am also looking for somewhere for skiing in Soldeau so this could be good for me, where is the hotel in relation to the main skilift please? I have been to Soldeau on a couple of occassions and really like the more laid back approach to skiing in Andorra. Night life is pretty good there in the season too and reasonably priced.
Cheers Brian

Hi Ebbo, I am also looking for somewhere for skiing in Soldeau so this could be good for me, where is the hotel in relation to the main skilift please? I have been to Soldeau on a couple of occassions and really like the more laid back approach to skiing in Andorra. Night life is pretty good there in the season too and reasonably priced.
Cheers Brian
Sorry Brian, I have no idea where the ski lifts are, but the hotel is in the middle of Soldaeu

The hotel on the road up to Andorra in a French town called Ax les Thermes is also very nice. Price is about the same, but there is life there.
You park in the square outside the hotel entrance, where the bollards stop cars getting near your bike, and the chap on the desk can see your bikes all night.

The hotel on the road up to Andorra in a French town called Ax les Thermes is also very nice. Price is about the same, but there is life there.
You park in the square outside the hotel entrance, where the bollards stop cars getting near your bike, and the chap on the desk can see your bikes all night.

Ax is a lovely little town, with great roads around it, but the roads from Ax to Andorra gets very busy in summer. "Three miles of solid traffic" busy sometimes. OK on a bike if you're happy bombing up the other lane and tucking in when a coach comes the other way. (No idea why it's that popular, I was really disappointed with Andorra.)

Back
Top Bottom