Road Based Rideout?

Gipsy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there going to be a tarmac ride as well as the off road ride.

Is there going to be a tarmac ride as well as the off road ride.

Yes.

After last years Llangollen 40 bike road ride which proved difficult to manage it may be split into two and will take in some of the areas most spectacular roads and scenery
:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Phew, I am pleased to read that there will be some tarmac riding, dont get me wrong, I would love to do some off road but not on my 1150gs, it is too precious to me to risk droppin and damagin, I would be gutted if I did so, I am fine on roads but just dont think I would be strong enough if I got into difficulty with it off roading.
I am happy to ride on country lanes as well and the odd easy dirt track but that is about it, glad I am not alone in how I feel.

Yes.

After last years Llangollen 40 bike road ride which proved difficult to manage it may be split into two and will take in some of the areas most spectacular roads and scenery

Excellent.

Road Ride - I'm in

Jaber told me it was a bit tough last year off road - and T'lad knows what he's doing so it must have been grim!

So, as I'm off on the Italia tour only a few weeks later, i shall keep to the road this year - saves repairing my baby again!

See you all there!

Paul

Yes.

So if there's the same number of bikes and its split into two how many do you reckon there'll be in each group :)

Back
Top Bottom