hello to all - anybody used dscoverymoto

jaymac

Hello from antrim, bought my first 650gs (vertically challenged) near 4years ago and have done a few solo trips through europe. Am about to bite the bullet and sign to a tour of morocco with discoverymototours on friday so thought id try and find anybody that used them and can advise if they are reliable. I have searched the threads before asking, any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

folks

Jay

Hello from antrim, bought my first 650gs (vertically challenged) near 4years ago and have done a few solo trips through europe. Am about to bite the bullet and sign to a tour of morocco with discoverymototours on friday so thought id try and find anybody that used them and can advise if they are reliable. I have searched the threads before asking, any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

folks

Jay

Hello jaymac, welcome to UKGSer :)

Personally I've never heard of this company company so I cant offer you any advice or comment on your query, but if you cast your eye over this thread (posted a quick link below) you'll discover there's a fair few residents here that regularly take a trip to Morrocco and back and might be able to offer some advise.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114931

I see you've posted the same over in the GS Travel section too. There's a very good chance you'll get a better response over there .... this is more of an intro area :)

Good luck with the tour if you decide to make the journey. Let us know how you get one.

Enjoy the forum :thumb

Appreciate the info. I will get more time over the weekend to look into it and keep you well informed.

cheers

Jay

Back
Top Bottom