my flippin' garmin

cookie

Stay Frosty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
what's happened to My Garmin. they seem to have lost all my registration details and unlock codes. my account is still there, but nowt else :mad:

Surely YOU have your unlock code with your paperwork?

i do, but it was handy gamin having it all to hand.

they were supposed to be sorting it, but never came back to me, and i forgot all about it :rolleyes:

i do, but it was handy gamin having it all to hand.

they were supposed to be sorting it, but never came back to me, and i forgot all about it :rolleyes:

They reset my password the other day, only took a couple of hours for them to email me back. Thing is I entered a new one as suggested... have now forgotten it :blast

what's happened to My Garmin. they seem to have lost all my registration details and unlock codes. my account is still there, but nowt else :mad:

I had the same with my details the other day. :eek: I contacted the webmaster who answered me back the next day asking for the serial number. I sent the details asked for. Then I had another mail the day after saying all was okay.:thumb2

All fine last time I looked.:thumb

Pat

They reset my password the other day, only took a couple of hours for them to email me back. Thing is I entered a new one as suggested... have now forgotten it

I forgot both user name and password - no problem. You just click the "forgotten user name" link and fill in email address. Inside ten seconds you get an email with it. Then click the "forgotton password" link. Enter user name and they email a temporary password, again in seconds, which you immediately change to something you remember.

Back
Top Bottom