Wide lights

steve16

Just wondering if anyone who bought these lights could let me know how long they take to arrive.I ordered and payed for a set last week but have heard nothing yet ?
Cheers
Steve

Malky is a straight bloke, (except when he wears those pink shorts) so I'm sure if there is any delay it is not malicious - he had mine to me over in Belgium in about a week.

Steve,
He only lives in Amersham - you could have ridden over and had a coffee while he fitted them :D

Malky is a straight bloke
definitely - cos I know where he lives :D

Maybe he is on holiday? I have emailed him via the Widetail web site in the last couple of weeks but had no response.

Malky, if you see this can you email me!!!!

Rgds Richard

Steve16

I am also awaiting on a set.
Ordered early November-cheque cashed 11/11/03
Sent e-mail 24/11
No reply.
Will try by phone next week.

tazwick.

:confused:

Had an e-mail from Malcolm 30/11/03

He says he is Having some supply problems but will send out soon.

tazwick.

Also waiting - money removed from bank a/c via Paypal 18/11. No reply to e-mails. Anyone got a phone number alternative e-mail address?

Keith

widelights

Also had reply stating he had few problems but lights should be sent out within a few days (quess these things happen)will update when lights arrive.
Steve

Had this last week - still no Widetails but could be due to Xmas post.

"Keith,

Email - My mistake, many apologies.

I will have new stock early next week.

I’ll have a set in the post, I’ll email to confirm.

Regards Malcolm"

Keith

Malky is a good Guy if you havn't got your lights yet there must be a very good reason

ralphy said:
Or alternatively, this looks VERY interesting.......

Bikeseen

Sorry they are crap compared to the Widetail - I have one set as running lights on the rear and one as support brake lights - stunning/brilliant and do a pukka job CHEAPER.

Re: Re: Wide lights

notadrop said:
Sorry they are crap compared to the Widetail - stunning/brilliant and do a pukka job CHEAPER.

notadrop,
Whats crap about them?

wide lights

Sounds hopeful maybe Postman Pat will be paying me a trip soon?

Steve (getting tired waiting under the letter box)!

Postman Pat delivered today. Thanks Malcolm.

Will fit tomorrow.

Keith

Lights...not christmas tree ones

Looking out of my window this morning,I was supprised to see a small black and white cat trotting up the path carrying something in it mouth ! Opened the door and puss introduced itself as Jess,and then went on to explain the problems Pat is having what with industrail action with the elfs at the sorting office and that Pat was having to share the work out.
So thanks Malc for the lights and Jess for the delivery.
SO A HAPPY CHRISTMAS WAS HAD BY ALL
THE END

Steve

Paypal

doesn't work for me on this site. In fact wheh I emailed them to ask why using the address they supply I got an autoresponse telling me to do something else.

So how the hell do you buy them?

Back
Top Bottom