Urmmm Hello all.

Hey mad fella........welcome aboard :thumb2

You`ll fit right in here...don`t worry about not having a Beemer.

Cracking link to your rides.

Regarding this year`s ride,I`m ten minutes from the Mersey Tunnels,so if you want a loo/brew or overnight stop just let me know :thumb2

Hi there MadRider... welcome to the madhouse :thumb

Credit to ya for the charity runs you do... you'll be at home here :eek:

that's if you are mad ;)

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

welcome ,looks like you have been around the block a few times

Cheers Tarka may take u up on the brew bit .We are hoping to be staying round Preston Area if we can get accom for 3xmales.But will be intouch soon if thats ok .Im originaly from just outside BOLTON been down here in Plymouth since 1984...We will be filming this ride & im also slowly writing book about my rides etc ...& planning 09 run also its all go .:bounce1:thumb2

Cheers Tarka may take u up on the brew bit .We are hoping to be staying round Preston Area if we can get accom for 3xmales.But will be intouch soon if thats ok .Im originaly from just outside BOLTON been down here in Plymouth since 1984...We will be filming this ride & im also slowly writing book about my rides etc ...& planning 09 run also its all go .:bounce1:thumb2

Nice one mate :thumb2

Duchess will likely pop along and say hello soon,but to pre empt her posting,if you become a Site Sponsor you can send/receive personal messages as well as utilise the likes of the For Sale & Wanted Forum..plus a few other perks.

Anyway,the offer is there....and if it saves costs on your trip,I can offer a spare room and settee as well as off road bike paking for the mad crew to doss down for the night.
Just let me know a bit in advance :beerjug:

Will do so how do you become a site sponsor then ?/:eek:onyack

Will do so how do you become a site sponsor then ?/:eek:onyack

Top of the Forum page...just under the photos.

Look for and click on 'Click here to subscribe' for plastic payment or email Admin to send a cheque. :thumb2

Hope you dont get annoyed havnt got BMW but got bike anyway & ive done some mad mad mad rides in the past.Check out web see 4 ur self
http://www.madrider1961.co.uk
:bounce1:rob:bounce1

Hi madrider, welcome to UKGSer ... great website BTW, I've just had a bit of a trawl through it.

You're a busy man aren't you ?

Nice one mate :thumb2

Duchess will likely pop along and say hello soon,but to pre empt her posting,if you become a Site Sponsor you can send/receive personal messages as well as utilise the likes of the For Sale & Wanted Forum..plus a few other perks.

Thanks tarka :)

Looks like he's taken the plunge and become all official already .... top man :thumb

Like the site I will link u also ok maybe if your in scotland on dates of my run we can meet up ? see my website 08 route ok http://www.madrider1961.co.ukive put link on for ukgs'er ok should be there up & running in 48hrs ok .

link

ok all we are linking u up at mo sorry not done it B4 but had few problems on website ,But all up n running now :eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom