A thread for loueye

snoopy

Hi Loueye, you haven't been back on MSN.

Any chance I can use your 20% discount at M&S for Suzuki parts mate?

I need a carbon fibre item. :augie

PS) I nicked your water bottle on the pannier idea. Brilliant :thumb

PS) I nicked your water bottle. Brilliant :thumb

Fixt....

:ChrisKelly

PS) I weed in your water bottle on the pannier. Brilliant :thumb

Clzr tu de truth....

:beer:

If you're passing please do but don't go out your way.

PS) They have a nice 990 in there, it's been in for some time so maybe try it on and see what you can get it down to?

If you're passing please do but don't go out your way.

PS) They have a nice 990 in there, it's been in for some time so maybe try it on and see what you can get it down to?
I went in today to buy the 990 the had in new for £7495 and they told me they are going to use it for a demo bike and if i wanted one i needed to pay £8400.

I don't think so:spitfire:spitfire:spitfire:spitfire.

Yet again another bike dealer offering prices, then a week later they change their mind and prices !!!!

Muther****ers huh.

I still think the KTM is a lot more bike than the BMW for the cash, and as you say, at least queers don't ride them. :augie

I went in today to buy the 990 the had in new for £7495 and they told me they are going to use it for a demo bike and if i wanted one i needed to pay £8400.

I don't think so:spitfire:spitfire:spitfire:spitfire.

Yet again another bike dealer offering prices, then a week later they change their mind and prices !!!!

Those nasty dealers, wanting to earn a living:rolleyes: greedy buggers. After all they get free premises, free stock, don't have to pay wages and still charge for the bikes...shocking:aidan

Oh I'm sure Chris will have a few words to add to this convo Mort. :D

Those nasty dealers, wanting to earn a living:rolleyes: greedy buggers. After all they get free premises, free stock, don't have to pay wages and still charge for the bikes...shocking:aidan

Considering the part ex value was £800 down and the bike price was £600 more than what other dealers were offering = £1400 more, which in turn is almost 20% more expensive than a dealer in Peterbrough quoted me.

Did you know that M&S only give 30 days warranty on used bikes !!!!

might as well buy privately and but a warranty for a year at £150.

Plus after all the agro i've had with them in the past it's time to move on. Only reason i go back is because i get spares at a discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom