Alternative Accomodation

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
There is still loads of camping spaces and a few beds in the dormitory at the event but..... if anyone still wants private Hotel accommodation for the Baskerville weekend, there is a Hotel half a mile down the road HERE :thumb2

Edit 12th Feb 12:20, now fully booked too

Paul, you say that there are still loads of campin places but is that down to the fact that the hotel told me and probably others that no need to book just sign in on arrival? I do hope they meant what they said to me and that when we turn up there will be room for our little one :augie Do you think I should contact them again to make sure :confused:

Paul, you say that there are still loads of campin places but is that down to the fact that the hotel told me and probably others that no need to book just sign in on arrival? I do hope they meant what they said to me and that when we turn up there will be room for our little one :augie Do you think I should contact them again to make sure :confused:

It's huge.... the camp field that is :green gri + there is another camp area just over the fence :thumb2
camping.jpg

Fantastic thinks I. This will save a grumpy SWMBO all weekend from camping. . . .

Emailed them as soon as I saw this yesterday evening.

Nope - Fully booked :(

Emailed them as soon as I saw this yesterday evening.

Nope - Fully booked :(

Really, this concerns me as I only sent them an email to say 2 please for campin and had a reply back saying just book in on arrival :eek: Oh well, if we get there early enough should get a good pitch in time.....I hope :confused:

Really, this concerns me as I only sent them an email to say 2 please for campin and had a reply back saying just book in on arrival :eek: Oh well, if we get there early enough should get a good pitch in time.....I hope :confused:

:blast had to be a woman didn't it ;):D

Toad was referring to post 1 above :augie

Wassa marra wiv Camping ?????

We'll be camping all weekend, hoping to get there Thursday night :thumb
and we won't have to walk far to the bar :beer::beer::beer::beer:

:blast had to be a woman didn't it ;):D

Toad was referring to post 1 above :augie

Phew, thats cool :cool:

Thursday night arrival Proff?? Blimey you are keen, will be the 1st on site wont ya, nicks says you can get the site set up, mind you if we get fed up waiting for Friday morning we may just travel up early ourselves :D

Back
Top Bottom