ae1eara

Hi there, just joined. I've just bought a 1200 Adventure for my travels. Started serious touring by doing an 8 country trip round Europe last year on my TT600 Yamaha. I bought the GS to do two up work.

I have owned a GS before in the '90's (well it was actually converted from an ST with a Paris-Dakar tank) and loved it so I'm glad to be back in the fold.

I pick my GS up in a few weeks time.

Planning a trip to US and Canada next year around mid April, so if anyone has advice on shipping I would be very interested.

Cheers, Andy

Hi Andy & welcome to the site, enjoy :thumb

Looking forward to reading about your travels on the new GS

Hi Andy

Welcome to the site!

Sounds like you'll fit right in. Watch out for the bling. It can seriously dent you bank balance. The Scots section is really busy and often mental. :eek:onyack Shame I'm stuck in London:(

Path.

Thanks for the replies Guys

Yep, Scotland is a great country for biking and we'll be doing plenty of trips around and abouts. I work up here and my better half is frae Aberdeen but also spend quite a bit of time in Milton Keynes.

Look forward to contributing. The site was highly recommended to me by a seasoned traveller.

Andy

welcome to the site Andy, get yourself over to the Scotland Section, lots on the go, hopefully get the chance to say hi at some point (plenty get togethers in the planning I'm sure)

:D

Scottish Meets

Thanks, I'm sure we'll make some of the gatherings in Scotland this year - I'll keep an eye out for them.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom