has any one been on there bikes today

adie

Reaction score
I would like to see any photos of todays adventures !!!:bow:bow:bow

I would have been on my bike if it wasn't for that #*%$£)@ pothole.

But then again it would have only been work and I wouldn't have been taking photos........

sun.jpgcant wait for sun shine !!!!!

Last edited:
yes you need them this time of year, was any body at hawes to day

Yep 250 glorious miles with pectul and a nice group from Yorkshire. Thought I was going to be the only one at the meeting place again (hartside) as everyone had cried off, thankfully Peter turned up and saved me being the subject of conversation from the staff :augie.

2 x 12GS's at Hartside. There was an 1150 and a Kwak KLV? in the car park

its been a cold day its brave to do a good few miles to day ,wished i had been out might do a mid week run to make up for it...

Picked up an American guest from Gatwick yesterday & have been driving her around seeing the sights & out of all the bikes I counted, 50% were Beemers ( heated grips yeeah) & 50% of those were GS's.....:clap

yep.

rode down to the "millionaires paradise" of sandbanks to look at an elefant.

out and about

went to edinburgh yesterday to pick up an 1150gsa for my mate in colchester took the bike trailer far to cold my windscreen washers never thawed till i got there 100mls. took it out for a shake down today to rothbury then to wooler then across to alnwick then home 83 mls was a lot warmer than yesterday. the bike felt strange it seems to just drop in to the corners it has alloy wheels fitted the front is 17inch i dont know what it is supposed to be like as this is the first 1150 i have rode i ride a 1200gsa normally.any of you 1150 riders can offer any advice or even meet up to test ride

Tyres....

Tyre's or indeed tyre pressure can make a great difference to the rate at which your bike steers / turns in.

If the bikes had a lot of motorway miles the tyres might have squared off.

Lunch stop for the brave few before the assault on Hardnott and Wrynose passes.:aidan:aidan:aidan

Attachments

• Lunch-stop-Web.jpg
    Lunch-stop-Web.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 71

Back
Top Bottom