BMW Motorcycle Magazine

deaninkl

Reaction score
There was a thread a couple of weeks ago asking about this magazine. From that thread I placed an order and it arrived yesterday just 3 days after being sent (to Singapore). If you like BMW's this is a great magazine, they look at new models as well as old stuff, great pics. Price is 5.50 pounds delivered anywhere. It more a coffee table thing that a critical bike test mag. I've not read in detail yet just looked at the conlusions at the end of article... and surprise they are all good, so don't expect them to be pulling a GS apart to point out its shortcomings. It fact I would say that its proof read by BMW first..

The writers are self confessed BMW nuts and it shows, but if, like me you like anything on two wheels and happen to ride a BMW this is a nice to have magazine. It will be printed 2 times a year until greater demand and can only be got over the net. see it at www.bmw-motorcycle-magazine.com

This looks great. I've been looking for something similar to a good magazine I have seen here called BMW Boxer Magazine although all in Japanese. New there must have been an equivelant English magazine.

Anyway just subscirbed to it now and looking forward to receiving my first copy.:thumb2

Cheers,
Delirious.

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago asking about this magazine. From that thread I placed an order and it arrived yesterday just 3 days after being sent (to Singapore). If you like BMW's this is a great magazine, they look at new models as well as old stuff, great pics. Price is 5.50 pounds delivered anywhere. It more a coffee table thing that a critical bike test mag. I've not read in detail yet just looked at the conlusions at the end of article... and surprise they are all good, so don't expect them to be pulling a GS apart to point out its shortcomings. It fact I would say that its proof read by BMW first..

The writers are self confessed BMW nuts and it shows, but if, like me you like anything on two wheels and happen to ride a BMW this is a nice to have magazine. It will be printed 2 times a year until greater demand and can only be got over the net. see it at www.bmw-motorcycle-magazine.com

twas me who wanted a good mag. will av a gan at this un:thumb
cheers ugg.

Back
Top Bottom