A New Tosser!

Journeyman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well....here i am on my first post, (...wife nodding her agreement to me being termed a tosser. )
I confess to being a slow starter in joining the site having viewed it over many months past.Finally, culminating in the purchase of a brand spanker Desert Yellow R1200GS as a Christmas present, (still be paying off for years...i expect) However, couldn't bring myself at this time to sell the sportsbike ,as still attached to the dark side!
But it has been great thus far even after the :thumb:thumbdemo rides and off- road course in Wales.
Having weighed up the many pros and cons of ownership for many hours , i went to the 'Thames Valley' meet on Thursday last .They were a very agreeable bunch and welcomed me.
So, without furthur hesitation plan to get involved,whatever that entails
I could certainly do with the help and advice specific to this model and also computer input.

So just saying hello everyone:thumb

Hi there Journeyman... welcome to the land of true 'Tosserdom' ... I'm sure you'll feel at home :thumb

Take care... enjoy :beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

Hi Journeyman & welcome to the site, hope that you enjoy your stay :thumb
For help & advice, this is THE place to be mate.

Hi there Journeyman.

Our wives seem to have the same impression of this being the perfect site to endulge our passion for the GS & A.

I too was once a rider of a plastic projectile but as i got older and bigger they seemed to get smaller and thinner until i just could'nt get my knees around my ears. I then found the GSA and life has been wonderful ever since.

Welcome on board.

Hi there, I think we left the TVT meet at the same time last week, Clive left at the same time as well, despite similar bikes its easy to tell us apart cos i'm the good looking one:D

Welcome to the site, hope to see you at one of the events this summer

Shep

Back
Top Bottom