Tuesday night meet squires

If I finally finish the bloody decorating I may well take a ride over. Wont be on a GS though, will be on a bright orange outfit. What time does everyone usually meet up?

Hi Stan.
I'm gonna try and get over for an hour after work. Should be there about 7.30.
Steve

Might be able to make it but might have used all my brownie pionts up - new computer coming same day:bounce1:D

I might pop up to say hello, :eek:onyack just got to shake this bloody manflu/shits..:(:(

START TIME

If I finally finish the bloody decorating I may well take a ride over. Wont be on a GS though, will be on a bright orange outfit. What time does everyone usually meet up?

:clap:clap ANY TIME YOU WHAT AFTER 6.30ISH:thumb

bugger bugger bugger always when im on afters , its only 5 miles away too:blast:thedummy

if anyone still there afta 10pm .
im passin on way back home from work , so will drop by , if no tossers in ,a will go home n drink a reasonably priced cuppa:blast

ugg

:clap:clap ANY TIME YOU WHAT AFTER 6.30ISH:thumb
Cheers redstan :thumb2

At the moment its not looking good for having the decorating finished so will probably have to make it another time.
I'm always up for a run out, and I'm not back at work until the back end of April, so if anyone fancies a ride out anytime just let me know.

Pete

where is this meeting at please ??
:mmmm:beerjug:"HOW DO" rubberscrubber:thumb squires is on the B1222 of the old A1 just up from the Selby fork hotel. best way is from Selby on the A63:) there is railway bridge on the B1222 and we meet in the pub ave a look at Google map's???? MAY SEE YOU THERE:beerjug: look for sliver R1150R:thumb:D

now i was thinking yesterday... isnt that squires meet tonight or summit.... good job i didnt just go .. id have been 24hours late.

im sure i heard it was the 19th of each month????:handbag

now i was thinking yesterday... isnt that squires meet tonight or summit.... good job i didnt just go .. id have been 24hours late.

im sure i heard it was the 19th of each month????:handbag

:mmmm rocky :pits the third Tuesday each mt next one 15 APRIL:beer jug:from about 6.30ish
:blast But next time take yer own drinks:spitfire the Coffey has gone up £1.30 for a dark brown sludge :mmmm if it tasted better i whould pay?? you don't even get a smile out of the new owners:D

:mmmm rocky :pits the third Tuesday each mt next one 15 APRIL:beer jug:from about 6.30ish
:blast But next time take yer own drinks:spitfire the Coffey has gone up £1.30 for a dark brown sludge :mmmm if it tasted better i whould pay?? you don't even get a smile out of the new owners:D

they are southeners:augie

Back
Top Bottom