For the HP2 collective

ovenpaa

Reaction score
As some of you may know I look on my HP2 as a road bike, I really enjoy riding it on the road with 17" wheels and being quite honest I have no plans to ever take it off road. This leaves me with a set of unused (Well maybe 15 miles of road use) off road wheels.

Soooo , given that I have no plans to get rid of the bike I may as well get rid of the spare set of wheels, however would not having the enduro wheels significantly devalue the bike were I to sell them, and more to the point would anyone really want to buy a set of HP2 enduro wheels separately and if so what would they be worth?

Hi mate,

I just bought a set of super moto wheels complete with tyres & discs for £600 if that is any indication. You would problably fair better by sticking them on ebay :thumb

I might like'em cos thinking about my luck I should really have a set of spares but I'm skint at the moment... need to save up and find money and would have em'for sure... PM me if your interested to have a chat

I bought a wheel for the 1150 GSA with disc and tyre (tyre was as square as a box but enver mind) £120 plus postage

but £600 is about right have been looking...

I just bought -06 HP2 with only 17" wheels and now I'm looking for enduro wheels. I found one set of them from local insurance company and asked the price. Now I'm waiting for their reply.

If they don't want to sell them with reasonable price I might be interested to buy yours.

Well Ovenpaa have you made up your mind about selling the wheels:nenau.I just bought s/moto wheels for €800,but I could realy do with second set of off-road wheels and tyres.
HP2K

Back
Top Bottom