G650 X Challenge required for bashplate development....

wonky

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking to borrow a G650X Challenge for a day or two so that my company can develop a bashplate for it. The bike would need to be in the Burnley area for the work, so this would suit someone local.
In return you would get a free 4mm thick aluminium bashplate/engine guard and peace of mind on your off-road excursions.
If anyone is interested please reply to this thread, PM me or call me on 07900 216521

Cheers

Chris
www.adventure-spec.com

Hi Chris,

I've got one and I'm pretty local to you.

I'll email you in a mo.

Paul

Chris, can you do PaulXC a set of stablizers whilst your at it........:augie

pix027.jpg

Thanks......:thumb

Timpo.

PS. Can I loan you my G450X when it arrives........:p

Chris, can you do PaulXC a set of stablizers whilst your at it........:augie

Thanks......:thumb

Timpo.

PS. Can I loan you my G450X when it arrives........:p

I posed that shot deliberately in case anyone ever needed to see the underside of the bashplate - turns out I was forward thinking there. :D

Stabilisers.......

Well we reckon if we can find four people who want something we can justify making it, so if there are another 3 XChallenge riders who want stabilisers you might be in luck!

chris

A quick hi-jack, forgive me......

Klim Valdez Jackets? Do they have a matching spec'ed trousers, ie, colour, goretex, liner, etc?
And do you keep a stock so I can come and try some kit on.

Hi-jack over......:thumb2

Timpo.

PS. Wonky, I see your down on the advrider weekender. If you have the afore mentioned jackets with trousers, are you planning to bring samples/items to sell down here with you?
I will PM you on advrider site.

Klim valdez

A quick hi-jack, forgive me......

Klim Valdez Jackets? Do they have a matching spec'ed trousers, ie, colour, goretex, liner, etc?
And do you keep a stock so I can come and try some kit on.

Hi-jack over......:thumb2

Timpo.

PS. Wonky, I see your down on the advrider weekender. If you have the afore mentioned jackets with trousers, are you planning to bring samples/items to sell down here with you?
I will PM you on advrider site.

As mentioned in my PM to you on ADVrider we dont currently have matching Gore-Tex enduro pants, although they are in development and we hope to have them sometime in 2008. I do have a few Valdez jackets and the Dakar pants that kind of match them(not gore-tex), plus the powerxross gloves. I will try and get to the rally, although wont be able to stay for the whole weekend as originally planned.

Nathan,
We probably did meet at the Red Kite last weekend! You're bashplate observations are similar to our own and as we have found a local 'donor' bike will be on the case in the next few weeks. Cheers!

chris

development update please!

Hi chris

Hows the bash plate coming on?

nathan

Bashplate news........

No news on the G650 Xchallenge bashplate. We decided to go for the F800GS plate first, which is very nearly ready to go into production. Had 'final fitting' last night.
I'll post details of this ASAP and news of an Xchallenge plate when its on the way

chris

Back
Top Bottom