OK tightwads.....Spinal Injury Charity.....

Deleted account 230523001

Reaction score
I have a justgiving page, goes totally against the grain, never done anything like it before, I am a miserable bastard in general, so get you hand in your pockets, its the end of the week/month so you have just been paid or know what your figures are like this month. We accept corporate donations and tell your friends too.

http://www.justgiving.com/att

If this is in the wrong section then I apologise for trying to raise money in the wrong section.......For those of you who have me on your ignore list......How could you possibly condone that action now, you are being a more miserable git than I usually am, shame on you.

Mods......Please feel free to move this into the correct section, thus denying many of hope for the future and condemning fellow bikers to a piss poor future if they are injured in the pursuance of their enjoyment.....:augie

P.S. The Buell site has so far given much more than you lot of old tight wads.........Wassup, no money after buying a BMW:confused::(

Last edited:
BUMP

Just remember, you donate and Att has to go and do one :)
That means he can't post for a few days::handbag:handbag
Think about it:rolleyes:
You know it makes sense :aidan:aidan:rob:rob:augie

Thanks guys for all of your donations, makes me feel incredibly proud to be a part of this community:thumb2:beerjug:

Proff.........It is only a day:D, mind I will be out of here for 2.5 weeks in 2.5 weeks time........:bounce1:bounce1

I donated a while back but haven't heard anything since - did you do the event and has the money raised been sent on yet?

Really sorry for not getting back sooner:eek:
I raised, according to Spinal research £326.00 but my page says £346.00. Whatever, it all gets paid directly to them.....My page is open until September and all donations go directly to Spinal Research.
Many Thanks to all who contributed and supported the cause and those who continue to do so.
I think the overall sum was just over 5K, so my contribution was OK.
101 riders participated and there was a fair few GS riders on the 'mission'
Surprised it didn`t get more exposure on here to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom