Ace Cafe today

wadham

Reaction score
Was out in the van near Wembley and fancied a cup of tea so headed to Ace cafe. Surprised by the number of bikes there on a Tuesday with a load of Gs's on show.

Saw a friend on his GS and it turns out Ewan :) (I ram my cameraman ) Boorman was going somewhere on something else but starting on a number 11 bus. (Thats all we need in London, another frigging bus blocking the roads)

Hope he's not in as much of a hurry to get anywhere as on the 'last way down somewhere show' where they dashed to Cape Town and it all got so boring.

Any way, I got to see the great man waving at all the peeps below before he set off. Hope he remembered his Oyster card.

I got me cuppa in Preston Road, nice cafe there.

Steve

looks like...

5 or 7 people happy (there all smiling) to take a photo of the back of charlies head! :nenau... ps.. any of you lot in the photo?

5 or 7 people happy (there all smiling) to take a photo of the back of charlies head! :nenau... ps.. any of you lot in the photo?

Shadowfist and Charlie

Ercouka and Russ.....:D

Attachments

• IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 209
A Few more from today.....

How much for that book...? Okay 50p it's a deal....

How the Feck do you "STOP" this thing....?

So you guys who went there, please explain WHY.

Is Ewan that sexy.

There are much more scenic places to go on a sunny Tuesday.

I just wanted a cuppa Tea at the cafe.

:mmmm:mmmm

I had the most amazing experience of my motorcycling life today - in convoy with Charlie Boorman on his latest adventure 'By Any Means' on the M40 en route to the Ace Cafe on the North Circular. :clap:clap:clap:clap
Never have I seen such a spectacle as I did today; I would say there were in excess of 1000 bikes of all descriptions - what a 'Motley Crew we motorcyclists are! At one point I wondered if there was anyone else thinking the same as me as we rode along with our thoughts to ourselves, in our own little worlds, and the thought I had was "WOW, look at that, all I can see is a sea of red lights and glinting mirrors and I wish I could have shared this moment with someone, but I'm sure I was not alone in my thoughts. But what really amazed me was that there were no 'silly buggers' and no near misses, every one rode sensibly and I was impressed - coz I was a bit worried, you know how it is when there is a big ride out, some twit will spoil it, well it didn't happen :thumb2 and It was a FANTASTIC day out and to 'put the icing on the cake' Charlie gave me his autograph, :thumb2 well, I didn't have his latest book or even a piece of paper....... take a look at this :augie:D

Attachments

• IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 197
Ewan wasn't there :nenau .But from a guys' point of view, I'm sure you don't see the attraction, but in actual fact, it does it for me;) It's admiration and respect for a couple of guys that have an adventurous spirit, courage and a healthy bank balance :thumb

So you guys who went there, please

explain WHY.

Is Ewan that sexy.

There are much more scenic places to go on a sunny Tuesday.

I just wanted a cuppa Tea at the cafe.

:mmmm:mmmm

I was there too, and it rocked! The noise and fumes from 1000+ bikes honking their horns and revving the moolas off their bikes was intoxicating!

I'm up for that again :) :eek:onyack

Tell you what tho, it was a _long_ day. Up at 3am, got home for about 6pm. Fooked I was!

Back
Top Bottom