madrider1961 rides the uk on 125cc

madrider1961

This will start 9th july 08 from GT's Motorcycles Plymouth ,I will then be riding anti-clockwise round the uk coastal on cg125cc.The ride is to take 12xdays,n cover 4,000 miles,
I have a surport vechile with me which is own by dougie fry ,But done in GT's colours ,We also have a lad called Ian going in the vechile as he will be filming the whole run ,n stops n anything else intresting on route.
The main charity for the ride is DebRA ,see http://www.madrider1961.co.ukfor all details under 08 ride .
All route details are there n stop overs n my charities ,Also what ive done in the past few years .
We will be finishing the ride on 20th july at Coypool Park n Ride at the
John Wade Memorial Bike meet ( just off A38 Marsh Mills ).Arriving at 2pm .
We have best bike of the day comp/live music/displays from local bike dealers/bike safe/& lots more 1200hrs till 1800hrs ( free event ).
You can donate via my website to debra,
Money raised on the ride or at the bike meet will be split between
DebRA & c.o.b.b.s society ,They helped me on my last run & as new charity for helping bikers .I wish to help them.
I ride on L-plates but not for long now as test is over due !!!!
Im also reg disabled with 3 damaged discs in my lower spine & whiplash injury in my neck following been reversed over by a courier.( ouch ).
Have look at my route n stop's n if your around why not pop along & meet us,or even tag along for a ride ,your all welcome .:eek:onyack
My aim is to raise lots of cash for both charities n add to my £26,000 that ive already helped raise for other charities ,( R.N.L.I/Devon air ambulance/Cornwall air ambulnce/DebRA/Nabd/ on rides ive done B4 ).
Hope to see you on the road or at our bike meeting
cheers
madrider1961
madrider1961@hotmail.co.uk
madridereventsmanager@hotmail.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom