G650 X Country

wadham

Reaction score
Hi

Just bought a used one of these and went on Clive's off roader around the White Horses. What a great 650 this is. Comfy enough to ride 40 miles there and back and spend all day byway and road riding and no sore arse.

In the next few days I will post my thoughts on this bike here.

Steve

Nice obne - I think these are a cracking little bike and suited to green lanes as the seat hieght is managable. I look forwards to your reports. And obviously you will be taking plenty of pics in its natural habitat:augie

AndyT

They do look good. Mark had one on the Marocco trip in March:

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

They do look good. Mark had one on the Marocco trip in March:

YEP that an X-Challenge which gives a sore arse and I can't get me leg over, which never helps. The X-Country is the one to go for.

:)

I did my Off Road course on one and thought it a cracking bike...

fixed it for ya...

Thanks - a great fix.

I canna swing me leg over the X-challenge cause of a back injury I gort while serving her majesty.

If I'm a girl I'm an 18 stone girl who can still bench press 220lb at 50 yrs old, I used to be able to lift heavier weights than that and run a half marathon in 1hr 21m.

Still think its a girls bike or do you have a need to discuss something with a counsellor.

I also have a GSA1200 08 for when I'm all manly.

:thumb2

Thanks - a great fix.

Still think its a girls bike ...

Yes, relatively it is. Do some proper off-roading and you'll see why.
It was a light-hearted comment about the merits of the bike in response to your earlier one. It obviously went right over your head.

And get off your macho high-horse, it's deeply unimpressive.

They're not selling new and impossible to shift second hand ?

Right,got it,ta.

I have a wife and son who want to ride bikes and will be taking their CBT and DA soon. One or both of them will be using the X-Country to ride after that.
Plus in the mean time I have a bike that I can learn to off road on and improve my skills. Its still is a very good bike to ride off and on road as today proved. See Thames Valley section and ride reports.

Sounds like we will be getting our use out of this bike then eh eh eh eh eh, so who cares if its the worst selling bike ever made. I paid less than £3000 and thats arse wipe money to me, SO THERE save yer sarky comments for someone who cares.

Bitch
Bitch

I love a good bitch.

:)

Yes, relatively it is. Do some proper off-roading and you'll see why.
It was a light-hearted comment about the merits of the bike in response to your earlier one. It obviously went right over your head.

And get off your macho high-horse, it's deeply unimpressive.

And calling something girly is not macho then

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXRBELZpKak&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXRBELZpKak&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back
Top Bottom