Hello from Holland !

Mrs.FreeBike

Hello everyone !

My name is Cécile and I live in Holland. I heard about UKGSER.COM when I was in Scotland 2 weeks ago !( in Tyndrum at the Green Welly Stop at Sunday-afternoon... :eek:onyack )

I talked with several GS-ers and they told me about your website.

I own a R1200GS since march 2008 and before that I had a Yamaha FJR1300. I had the opportunity to test the R1200GS in the Black Forest (Germany) last September and I felt in love... with the GS !!! I sold my FJR and since I ride my GS there are already 8100 km ( = 5000 mls) on the display !!!

Hope to discover a lot about the GS from the English GS-ers !!!

(I'm sorry for my English writing.... :rolleyes:)

See ya !!!

Ciel (also known as Mrs. FreeBike !)

Hi Ciel and welcome to the site, why not head on down to the heel on wheels section and say hello to all the other ladies.

:aidan

Hello everyone !

My name is Cécile and I live in Holland. I heard about UKGSER.COM when I was in Scotland 2 weeks ago !( in Tyndrum at the Green Welly Stop at Sunday-afternoon... :eek:onyack )

I talked with several GS-ers and they told me about your website.

I own a R1200GS since march 2008 and before that I had a Yamaha FJR1300. I had the opportunity to test the R1200GS in the Black Forest (Germany) last September and I felt in love... with the GS !!! I sold my FJR and since I ride my GS there are already 8100 km ( = 5000 mls) on the display !!!

Hope to discover a lot about the GS from the English GS-ers !!!

(I'm sorry for my English writing.... :rolleyes:)

See ya !!!

Ciel (also known as Mrs. FreeBike !)

Hi Ciel, welcome to UKGSer its good to have you here with us. Great to have another lady GS biker on board :thumb2

You;ll just have to post pictures of your homeland Ciel, would love to see some.

Ride safe and keep posting, it'll make your stay much more interesting and you'll get to know the regulars here.

:)

Thanks for your reactions!

I'm discovering the website to add some photo's ......

First I have to put them on internet...:blast I'll be back !!!

Mrs. FreeBike

Back
Top Bottom