French Fuel Protests

raycopper

Reaction score
My son & I have an 8 day tour planned for 10th June, Tunnel - Troyes - Grenoble - Alpe D'Huez - Briacon - Gap -Monaco - Verdon - Millau. Been reading this morning of fishermen blockading ports and farmers blocking oil terminals. Anyone living out there able to predict whether this is likely to kill my trip?

Regards,

Ray

My son & I have an 8 day tour planned for 10th June, Tunnel - Troyes - Grenoble - Alpe D'Huez - Briacon - Gap -Monaco - Verdon - Millau. Been reading this morning of fishermen blockading ports and farmers blocking oil terminals. Anyone living out there able to predict whether this is likely to kill my trip?

Regards,

Ray

If you're on a bike, there's not much that can stop you. Only thing is boats blocking the ferries, but I don't think they're going to repeat that.

I am on the coast one hour from Millau, no fuel probs here at the moment but watch out for cops with mobile speed traps!

I am on the coast one hour from Millau, no fuel probs here at the moment but watch out for cops with mobile speed traps!

:mmmm ....just back in Blighty and I got flashed a couple of times whilst in France.....

apart from that, no fuel worries whatsoever and I tended to be on the back roads.....:thumb

I'm in the Charente, (half way down, left of middle to save you looking it up).
Earlier in the week we had no petrol locally but yesterday and today no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom