New GS owner in Swindon

Stan Pinn

Hi, I have just bought a 1100 GS from *NIN*. Thanks Simon, Its a great bike. I was wondering if there are any members in or around Swindon who go to Avebury on a Wednesday night? I used to go last year on my Triumph but i haven't been for a while. Its always better going with a group, so i thought i would see if anyone goes regularly?

:roll

Soth West

Hi Stan,

Keep an eye out in South West section for meet ups. A few of us in North Wiltshire.

Welcome to the site

T:thumb2

Hi, I have just bought a 1100 GS from *NIN*. Thanks Simon, Its a great bike. I was wondering if there are any members in or around Swindon who go to Avebury on a Wednesday night? I used to go last year on my Triumph but i haven't been for a while. Its always better going with a group so i thought i would see if anyone goes regularly?

Hi, I have just bought a 1100 GS from *NIN*. Thanks Simon, Its a great bike. I was wondering if there are any members in or around Swindon who go to Avebury on a Wednesday night? I used to go last year on my Triumph but i haven't been for a while. Its always better going with a group, so i thought i would see if anyone goes regularly?

Cheers Stan, it was a pleasure to see it go to someone who would appreciate it.

Enjoy!

Simon

This is a picture after my first off road experiance with the GS on the Ridgeway.

2QYK8XEJYW

Bugger that didn't work!!

DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0016-1.jpg

Thats better!!

Welcome to the mad house Stan

There are quite a few of us living in the locality:

Check out posts in the Thames Valley and Southwest sections.

There's me in Great Bedwyn (near Marlborough)

Shep lives on a pirate ship on the Kenet & Avon canal

There's usually ride outs or local meets going on, just keep up to date with the section forums.

And you would be mad not to attend the Hograost :thumb www.hograost.com

Cheers - Phil - 6X

Hog Roast

Thanks, i would love to attend the hog roast, unfortunatly i have a holiday booked in Yorkshire so i won't be able to attend.

Back
Top Bottom