Bath Road MC- Best in the West

Gary Morgan

Had a Remus Y Piece and Titanium can fitted today. Darren, Mike and the team sold me a barely used system for £250 fitted while I waited for less than 1 hour. Hows that for customer service? Bike sounds loud and proud. Thanks to Dave the technician who fitted it, and Chris S for selling me the bike at such a great deal in the beginning. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Must say I found the bike sales to be a bunch of tossers when I tried to buy a GS there acouple of years back.......but of course ther may be new people there now.

I travelled all the way down from Carmarthen for a test ride on an 1100 having been made a part-ex offer on my Goldwing only to be be told by the Sales Manager that he had no idea how the guy had arrived at the figure and offered me approx half the ogiginal figure:( a 200 mile round trip for FA

I bought my year old 1150GS at Bath Rd in Spring 2001 and had service there for about a year after (until I moved to Wales).

I was allowed a lengthy test ride, given a very good part exchange for my CBR600 (much better than Riders in Bridgewater for the Aprilia).

They were even happy for me to pay the balance by credit card thereby getting a £30 cashback from Halifax bank.

Service dept. seemed efficient and a courtesy bike was provided.

Hopefully, the person you dealt with, Dennis, failed to meet their sales target and is now stacking shelves in Lidl.

I'd certainly buy another bike from Bath Rd and I'd use their service dept. again if what I wanted was not available locally.

Back
Top Bottom