Radar list in France

Mike Werner

Cloggie amongst Frogs
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just writen a new article on the latest on the radar saga in France, and there's a link with all fixed radars in france AND THEIR GPS Coordinates !!!

Also a map of the Paris Peripherique and their radars.

Don't get caught !!

Radar Blog

Mike.

You said "One advantage though, the cars will have a police license plate ! So if you see a station car parked alongside the road with a strange looking plate,"

Can you give us a clue what the police plates look like?

Keith Chapman said:
Mike.

You said "One advantage though, the cars will have a police license plate ! So if you see a station car parked alongside the road with a strange looking plate,"

Can you give us a clue what the police plates look like?

About 10 digits, no letters. But if you can read the plate you're screwed !! Normal french plates are 3-4 digits, space, 2 - 3 letters, space, 2 digits (department number).

The police plates are about 10 consecutive digits.

Mike,

I shall be blasting my way from Calais to Nice in June ( in the car unfortunately) in one hit. I usually don't hang about on the motorways, so, is there anything I should be looking out for on the Autoroute?. I shall be travelling through the night by the way, but don't want any more nickings.

And just in case you lot are thinking it, I'm buggered if I'm going to drive to the south of France at 130 kph all the way, boring or what !!

Marcus:)

Marcus Shurvinton said:
Mike,

I shall be blasting my way from Calais to Nice in June ( in the car unfortunately) in one hit. I usually don't hang about on the motorways, so, is there anything I should be looking out for on the Autoroute?. I shall be travelling through the night by the way, but don't want any more nickings.

And just in case you lot are thinking it, I'm buggered if I'm going to drive to the south of France at 130 kph all the way, boring or what !!

Get the list I link to in my article. That shows you were all the fixed radars are, including GPS position. Those are ALL radars motorways, autoroutes and tractor routes :D

Also read my permanent article on Riding in France (one of the left boxes towards the middle of the page. In it, I give several tips.

Calais Nice.

Marcus Shurvinton said:
Mike,

Bring some nice strong Cheddar cheese, some co-op Indian Prince strong teabags, and whole earth organic crunchy peanut butter, and I'll tell you where the speed cameras in Nice are ;-))
Are you actually staying in Nice then?

Rob

Back
Top Bottom