BMW off road school X challenges

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Quite a few bods on here bought some of these bikes (through Vines BMW ? ) some time ago. Can anybody remember how much they were going for?

I want to compare that price, because I know they were really great value at the time , to what dealers are asking for their current stock of used bikes.

Cheers,

Ian R

Quite a few bods on here bought some of these bikes (through Vines BMW ? ) some time ago. Can anybody remember how much they were going for?

I want to compare that price, because I know they were really great value at the time , to what dealers are asking for their current stock of used bikes.

Cheers,

Ian R

I think they were about £2500-£2750 for the school bikes and seem to have been very reliable

F650GS were about £2200 via Vines

I bought an ex BMW manager's bike in late Dec 2007 - 500 miles and had it's first service. It had never been offroad and was 5 month's old (July 2007) in showroom condition absolutely unmarked and I paid £3999 with 12 months RFL.
In Dec 2007 I could have bought a brand new one for £4999, as dealers wanted to achieve their year end bonuses

They are a very,very good bike and much overlooked and underrated.

The build spec is amazing - so much so KTM have copied most of it on their new 690 Hard Enduro (with the suspension differences being WP on the KTM)

It is a quality bike with a bulletproof engine, great for UK trailriding and on stock gearing will show about 110mph on the clocks, pushing out more ponies than the old F650GS engine spec

Back
Top Bottom