madmammoth

i never introduced mysel when i first subscribed, how rude. anyway i eventually passed my bike test by direct access in march 08 after years of meaning to get it done, i found myself buying a bike magazine not that long afterwards, and flicking through i came across the BMW F800GS section and instantly fell in love with it. I hit the road to my nearest BMW motorad (BMV moto, stroud) to view the bike. i could only sit on it as my licence hadn't come back from DVLA, so no test ride, gutted. the more i looked at this bike the more i wanted it, so i handed over my bank card and placed my £500 deposit and ordered one. A few weeks later i eventually had a test ride, and i loved every second of it. i have been waiting nearly 3 months now for it to arrive, and i should have it in about 3 weeks.
i havent done much riding since i passed my test, so i'll be hitting the dirt tracks on a friends bike to build up my confidence for the big day. I havent been excited like this in a long time.
love the site, its helping me out alot being new to it all and look forward to reading more posts.

welcome :thumb
enjoy the site and your GS went it arrives.
:beerjug:

i never introduced mysel when i first subscribed, how rude. anyway i eventually passed my bike test by direct access in march 08 after years of meaning to get it done, i found myself buying a bike magazine not that long afterwards, and flicking through i came across the BMW F800GS section and instantly fell in love with it. I hit the road to my nearest BMW motorad (BMV moto, stroud) to view the bike. i could only sit on it as my licence hadn't come back from DVLA, so no test ride, gutted. the more i looked at this bike the more i wanted it, so i handed over my bank card and placed my £500 deposit and ordered one. A few weeks later i eventually had a test ride, and i loved every second of it. i have been waiting nearly 3 months now for it to arrive, and i should have it in about 3 weeks.
i havent done much riding since i passed my test, so i'll be hitting the dirt tracks on a friends bike to build up my confidence for the big day. I havent been excited like this in a long time.
love the site, its helping me out alot being new to it all and look forward to reading more posts.

You haven't subscribed yet, but we won't hold that against you.
I used to live in Hereford, first Putson and then Whitecross. Whereabouts are you from?

Not actually from hereford itself, but from inverness just sort of passing through with work if you know wot i mean... I will eventually fully subscribe, just more focused on spending money on the bike at the min, just ordered some black Trax panniers, another waiting list! (3 weeks!) its a test, i know it:)

Hi there & welcome :thumb
Enjoy the new 800GS when she arrives - talk about taking the bull by the horns - good for you :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom