7th TVT gathering in '08?

Nin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ela

Remind me. Is it TRF next thursday? Or TVT? either way I might actually be able to make it! On my Adventure no less!

Simon

Ah Ha

Well spotted that man.

Take two motorcycles into the shower?

Yes please.

So I still have the Pan, and I also have a very nice (if a little used) orange and blue KTM 640 Adventure.

Will you be there?

Nin

PS What on earth are you doing quoting Alice Miles? She is a complete Feckwit!

Always the fourth thursday of every month, so the 25th.

Erm, you might want to check out your calendar, Bob... :D

It's the 24th.

Ela x

P.S. So there is a chance that I see you at the TRF meeting this month, Simon? :eek:

Thanks Ela, I see you have now taken over from Steve completely. :augie

What is he allowed to do now? :p

Erm, you might want to check out your calendar, Bob... :D

It's the 24th.

Ela x

P.S. So there is a chance that I see you at the TRF meeting this month, Simon? :eek:

Ah Ha

Well spotted that man.

Take two motorcycles into the shower?

Yes please.

So I still have the Pan, and I also have a very nice (if a little used) orange and blue KTM 640 Adventure.

Will you be there?

Nin

"Take two bottles into the shower? Since I cut both my legs off I just wash..."

Ah - two bikes. It's the way forward.

Hoping - as ever - to be there, but in full expectation that I'll still be here in the office instead!

And I agree about Alice Miles, but I did like that quote!

Cheers

Mark

P.S. A vote from me for the G&D, but with my attendance record I ain't pushing it!

Thanks Ela, I see you have now taken over from Steve completely. :augie

Arrgh, we were just about the leave the house and I didn't check who was logged in... :blast

What is he allowed to do now? :p

Everything he wants: mow the lawn, hoover the downstairs, wash the floor, clean the windows, service my bike, take me out for dinner - whatever, really, I won't stop him... :D

i know you will miss me but, i shall be on a big boat returning from tipper hairey on the 24.:thumb

And on the 24th I shall be in the Mermaid Inn at Rye,

So there

Might see you tomorrow if I get out of London in time

S

P.S. A vote from me for the G&D, but with my attendance record I ain't pushing it!

Ok, shall we give our dear TVT Moderator the chance to join us for a change? Would be the first time this year, wouldn't it? :eyebrow

So let's meet at the George & Dragon on Thursday - but that's definitely your last chance, Mark!

The interior and the views are so much nicer at the King William... :)

Oh well, I'm in the cack again.

Two day strategy meeting Thursday and Friday this week... Buggrit buggrit buggrit.

Moderator? Schmoderator more like. :eek:

Ok, shall we give our dear TVT Moderator the chance to join us for a change? Would be the first time this year, wouldn't it? :eyebrow

So let's meet at the George & Dragon on Thursday - but that's definitely your last chance, Mark!

The interior and the views are so much nicer at the King William... :)

Thats handy, i've just moored up in Goring so thats very local for me:thumb

Shep

Radar and I would like to come along tomorrow night to say hello, are you all still meeting at the George and Dragon and what time?

Back
Top Bottom