Ultralight cheap sleeping bag

Bengaz

Reaction score
Take a look at Argos for summer sleeping bags.
Like this one, few hundred grammes and not much bigger than your hand.
£16.99 in sale and does the job perfectly. 2 of these are less than the packed size of my old one.
Here
P1010320.JPG

Size, price and weight means bugger all if it doesn't keep you warm.

What job does it do? Where exactly have you tested it? On top of the bed or out in the field in your tent? Just curious by the way, so dont bite me head off..!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_bag
http://www.spadout.com/w/sleeping-bag/
http://www.moontrail.com/pages.php?pageid=345

You gets what you pay for I think.
Is your reply a piss take?
Its a lightweight summer sleeping bag, for use in the SUMMER.
Another biker reccomended it to me so I bought a couple.
Ive used them and they are great. Kept me comfortable and No, not on top of my bed sarcastic git.

I found some other good ideas that are quite cost saving too but obviously I wont be wasting anyones time...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for a bargain Bengaz. Some people cant help knocking for the sake of it. Why dont you guys leave this chap alone he is only trying to be helpfull.

I for one think this is a realy good piece of kit.

I bought two they made a great pair of socks! ...... :rolleyes:

The words "Highly strung" are missing somewhere in this thread. :D

Is your reply a piss take?
Its a lightweight summer sleeping bag, for use in the SUMMER.
Another biker reccomended it to me so I bought a couple.
Ive used them and they are great. Kept me comfortable and No, not on top of my bed sarcastic git.

I found some other good ideas that are quite cost saving too but obviously I wont be wasting anyones time...

I wasn't being sarcastic, nor taking the piss. Merely expressing an opinion and providing a few links to other sites. The bit about biting my head off was anticipating your reply.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for a bargain Bengaz. Some people cant help knocking for the sake of it. Why dont you guys leave this chap alone he is only trying to be helpfull.
I for one think this is a realy good piece of kit.
I bought two they made a great pair of socks! ...... :rolleyes:

See reply above Billy. I am not knocking for the sake of it. Nice one though about the socks....:D

Bengaz - if I was looking for a summer sleeping bag then your post would be right up my street :thumb

Ignore the others - they like to stir :D

I think perhaps maybe the original post was in the wrong forum :nenau

A post here suggests the product is owned, used and recommended - it could be despite the knockers this cheap, light sleeping bag is excellent for what it is.

Without that knowledge then I'd perhaps have put it in the 'spotted a bargain' forum :thumb2

A post here suggests the product is owned, used and recommended - it could be despite the knockers this cheap, light sleeping bag is excellent for what it is.

Without that knowledge then I'd perhaps have put it in the 'spotted a bargain' forum :thumb2

LOL do you work in HM diplomatic core..?

:rolleyes:

Thats what i was hinting at in my first post - No mention of it being used, and if it has been used, in what sort of climate, is it warm, is it only for middle of summer low ground use, what sort of size ? would it fit the average GSer, is it slippery in the tent, etc etc..
They get told "can't you read" as a reply. I want to read what the user thinks, that's IF he's used it.

Hey Ho. Another day at fractious rock.

Back
Top Bottom