Richa bike gear?

davycov

Reaction score
Hi , anyone rate this gear? been looking at set of Textile / Leather mix Millenium Trousers......... has anyone any knowledge of the quality?

cheers
Dave

I've had a pair of Richa Millenium trousers for a couple of years. I bought them second hand but virtually unused. Unfortunately they split at the side seam up at the waist - possibly because I'd fitted hip armour to them.

Otherwise they've been ok. With the winter liner out they're a bit clammy. They don't breathe as well as trousers with a Gore-Tex membrane. The leather patches on the knees, hips and bum are a nice touch and give you an added sense of security against possible spills. The legs are also wide enough to just squeeze over my Sidi Flexforce SRS boots.

I bought a Richa jacket from Bill Smiths and, a few weeks later, noticed the velcro was coming off.

I emailed Richa and they got back in touch and agreed to swop it via Bill Smiths.

Pretty impressed so far!

I bought a Richa jacket from Bill Smiths and, a few weeks later, noticed the velcro was coming off.

I emailed Richa and they got back in touch and agreed to swop it via Bill Smiths.

Pretty impressed so far!

Bought a nice Richa suit in Belgium (where its made) few years back. Fitted very well but was not waterproof so bought HG instead. Not such a good cut, but waterproof.

got a richa suit its the only suit ive had that will fill your boots with rain water when the trousers are over the top of the boots so far the only thing that worked was washing in double strenth nickwax but for how long i don't know
the richa ice gloves on the other hand i can't fault

thanks for your help. ...... tried a pair of millenium trousers & they appeared to be ok for my needs so went for them ....... cheers Dave

It's a bit late but I figured I'd throw in my tuppence worth...

I've got a Richa Rix-2 jacket I use as my main jacket (also have a Frank Thomas mesh one that rarely comes out) and I think it's fantastic. Nice and warm, nice and waterproof and plenty of pockets. It comes with a good back protector which is a nice change. It only comes with a short connecting zip for trousers which is my only criticism. Bargain at £150 (even more so when I got 10% off for being a loyal customer).

thanks for your help. ...... tried a pair of millenium trousers & they appeared to be ok for my needs so went for them ....... cheers Dave

I have these pants.
They are excelent in winter but usuless in summer - too hot/sweaty.
Feel horrible to wear with the liner taken out.
They really are a winter pant, like all clothing you cant have summer and winter in 1 package unfortunately:(
But who would want to eh:thumb

Back
Top Bottom