Whos the new guy?

Motordeaf

Hello one and all.
Yes I am yet another Newbie recently tempted away from sports bikes by the thought of actually being able to travel somewhere on a motorbike without having to stop every hour and get my back looked at by a chiropractor. Now all i need to do is plan my first real solo trip outside the country and I'll feel all my efforts have been worthwhile (on that note if anyone has any sensible advice how to start such a venture, please let me know, but as the thread says, Be gentle I'm new).
Anyway enough for now I just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to speaking to you soon :)

welcome :thumb
enjoy the site.:beerjug:

Me too. Sportsbike converting to R1200GS. Looking to do some trips and weekends away. The gallery of the trip to Piscos and the french alps looks stunning. Hopefully I will get to do that at some point.

Last edited:
I'm recent new tosser. But some would say I've been a tosser well before I joined this bunch. These lot all seem to be a right good bunch. so I'll be a good'ole boy an' say welcome.

New to but welcome anyway.

Is being a tosser a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure on the slan. Canada eh!!!! No it's not snowing here.

Hi Motordeaf & welcome :thumb
As to foreign travel, how about trying a long weekend in Northern France to start with, cheap & easy to get to with some interesting places to visit. Loads of info on the site just stick "Normandy" in the search box & have fun.

Thanks to all who replied to my thread, (I'm hoping being a tosser is a good thing?!?) and its comforting to know there are so many other ex-sportbike riders out there in GS land.
Some cool advice to, and again for that I thank you. Well the times off is booked and the GPS is on order, so I thought I may head to StNazaire have a look at the old U-Boat pens.
All that remains is to get my sore leave appoved by she who must be obeyed!!??!!

Thanks to all who replied to my thread, (I'm hoping being a tosser is a good thing?!?) and its comforting to know there are so many other ex-sportbike riders out there in GS land.
Some cool advice to, and again for that I thank you. Well the times off is booked and the GPS is on order, so I thought I may head to StNazaire have a look at the old U-Boat pens.
All that remains is to get my sore leave appoved by she who must be obeyed!!??!!

don't tell her your going, just tell her your popping out for a bimble :augie
i dare you :eek::thumb

Back
Top Bottom