Good place for tyres ?

Radar_UK

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good place for tyres (incl. fitting) in the area ?

I'm in High Wycombe but anywhere fairly near to that would be good - my Dakar is in need of some Tourances !

Any recommendations would be appreciated :)

PDQ Taplow

A bit closer may be Larry at PDQ in Taplow. I've used him since the mid eighties :clap. Marshgate Trading Estate ,Hitcham Road,Taplow, Bucks.01753730043

I normally find the wheels are a good place for them!:rolllaugh

Sorry couldn't resist!

Tyres

Try Roy at Total Tyre in Hayes Pump Lane Ind Est.
Top man and mad on bikes;-))
Tell him Pat sent you.

Colin of Dial-a-tyre 01844201179 or 07715992075 comes and does it at your place while you wait, and very reasonable price. Top bloke, top price, and top service. You can import cheaper tyres from Germany, but once you've paid someone to fit them you would have saved a fiver at best.

Colin of Dial-a-tyre 01844201179 or 07715992075 comes and does it at your place while you wait, and very reasonable price. Top bloke, top price, and top service. You can import cheaper tyres from Germany, but once you've paid someone to fit them you would have saved a fiver at best.

Just wanted to give a big :thumb to Colin of Dial-a-tyre - fitted new Tourances to mine and Mrs Radar's bikes last week - great price and great service :)

Universal

Brian Norris of Universal in Billericay........Stocks nearly every Bike tyre you could want - Extremely good service and price. 01277 653653.
I used him about a month ago in an 'emergency' and was sorted within an hour of calling him.

Back
Top Bottom