How many XChallenge owners?

kevzx12

I'd be interested to know how many of us are out there? Leave a message if ur an XC rider!

Kev.

Attachments

• PICT0083a.JPG
    PICT0083a.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 365
I'd be interested to know how many of us are out there? Leave a message if ur an XC rider!

Kev.

Yip, I got mine !

01052008133.jpg

Jockser and Short Arse have 'em as well.

Sorry no pics, had mine a year next month. No problems, added the normal bits & pieces. So far so good.

Me as well...
she was suposed to be a number two bike, but she became number one :augie
Mine is being rebuildt to a TT Rally bike.
Everything is mounted and tested, besides from the large fuel tank, as it's in backorder :blast

i have one as well.

It makes a much more sensible bike to trail ride and do rallies on than the 1150.

Christ, you uttered a sentence without once saying '200kg bike', are you feeling unwell?

Sick as a pig Gaz :101

:D
Christ Gary, do you follow Gaz around waiting for the doinks or what, as for yer post counts !!
GarryGaz.jpg
:D

kevzx12 and Dont Shoot me, I'd like to own bot yer bikes, or at least have the cash to do the same to mine.

A photo at last!

Taken out on the trail locally

Attachments

• IMGP1538.jpg
    IMGP1538.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 289
  • IMGP1539.jpg
    IMGP1539.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 293
Yeah, and the xenon headlight and wind protection are superb.
But i really needed the TT tank more than the rally fairing last weekend.....
It's a weird feeling to drive around with soda botles filled with gas on your back :p

The TT tank is an extra 15 litres from memory.

There are a couple of dutch guys from ADV rider making a quality aluminium rear 7.3 litre tank (opposite the silencer).

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263&page=23&highlight=xtank

Use both together with the orginal and you have 32 litres. Which at BMW's claimed 3.6 litre/100km @ 90 km/h economy, translates to a theoretical range of 888 km (552 miles).

The TT tank is an extra 15 litres from memory.

There are a couple of dutch guys from ADV rider making a quality aluminium rear 7.3 litre tank (opposite the silencer).

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263&page=23&highlight=xtank

Use both together with the orginal and you have 32 litres. Which at BMW's claimed 3.6 litre/100km @ 90 km/h economy, translates to a theoretical range of 888 km (552 miles).
I can't remember if it was on the Adv site, but someone else was making a plastic equivalent to the Alu side tank and it looked to have been a cheaper option. The TT tank is more than enough for my purposes.:thumb2

800sq miles of tracks!

What's the chance of bumping into Ausin Vince of Mondo Enduro fame in the middle of no-where!! awesome.

Attachments

• 2007_0501_213808AAb.JPG
    2007_0501_213808AAb.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 282

Back
Top Bottom