New Motorcycle Test change postponed!!

GSART

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It is now official that the planned motorcycle test change due to come to force on 29th September 2008 has been postponed until 30th March 2009!

This is a HUGE relief to many training schools and students alike.

HOWEVER please note this will not be postponed again! pass this news on to everyone who ever thought about learning to ride they now have 6 months to get their act together, save up and get their test done before it gets harder at the end of March.

The DSA have at long last managed to see sense and realise that they were just not prepared for the deadline.... lets hope they get their act together for March!

That is good news Ian :thumb2

I just can't believe the DSA got it so badly wrong and left it to the very last minute to finally admit what we all already knew when the white paper came out three years ago :rolleyes:

I bet that takes a whole lot of pressure off you :)

Yes good news, I'm working all day every day and am knackered.
But won't make any difference to my immediate work load since we're fully booked untill 29th Sept.
The test centres which were due to close are still closing on 29th Sept.:rolleyes:

I just can't believe the DSA got it so badly wrong and left it to the very last minute to finally admit what we all already knew when the white paper came out three years ago :rolleyes:

Knowing the DSA as I do it is very believeable:D

So if, for example, my brother needs wants to do his DAS test, training schools and tests are available again until Marh 2009.:nenau
He had enquired about a scheme but the schools were totlly booked up solid and now test were available with DSA.

Timpo.:confused:

Wahoo! bring on the test!!!!! do test centres close for xmas?

I can - 'tis a branch of uk.gov :spitfire

I understood it to be a profit centre for the .gov.uk, otherwise known as thieving incompetent deceitful barstewards, and thats the whole damn government not just the DSA

Yes good news, I'm working all day every day and am knackered.

You aswell?! I cant remember my last day off! but at least i am able to rake in the dough!

Since postponment, we have never been more busy. It was manic on the run up to end sept. and now people are seeing it as their last LAST chance before test and its just unbelievable now - which is good.

Far better time of year March anyway to be changing the test IMO - straight into the 'season', keep the momentum going and all's good!

Anyway, off to bed i go and tommorow see's my first day instructing on my R1200GS i just bought - wish me luck!

Dave

WWW.BIKETEC-MOTORCYCLE-TRAINING.CO.UK

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom