Hi From the Highlands

mherkin

Reaction score
Hi, I've been watching the site a while (mostly in the For Sale) section before diving in with a 2004 1200GS. The weather is pretty crappy up here but I've been blessed with a couple of sunny days and living not too far from the Highlands which is well recommended. I've got the spanners ready and will be fitting the crash bars tomorrow so that I'm ready for the snow.

Welcome to the forum, Rico.................

Could still be the odd day out left in the year :thumb

Al :D

Hi Rico
Snow! Whats that?
Next you will be telling me its been raining where you are:p
Have fun.
Paul

Hello and welcome.

Say hello to Kevin at Mitchells m/c from Rob:)

That's where the bike was from one before me. I should get over there as you're the second person to recommend him. He seems to pick up the older GS trade ins from the Inverness BMW shop.

Welcome to the site rico. Nothing better than skiing all day if its not biking weather. Cant say theres been much at Glenshee over the last five years.

Welcome to the site. Weather was indeed rubbish this morning, still being on the bike is better than stuck behind the desk anytime :D

That's where the bike was from one before me. I should get over there as you're the second person to recommend him. He seems to pick up the older GS trade ins from the Inverness BMW shop.

He gets the Clarks ones too

Hello a wee night oot at Killen next month loads of runs around up here pop over tae the Scottish section and say a halloreer there:thumb:beerjug:

That new Tesco's is massssssssive right enaaff:thumb

He gets the Clarks ones too

Hello a wee night oot at Killen next month loads of runs around up here pop over tae the Scottish section and say a halloreer there:thumb:beerjug:

That new Tesco's is massssssssive right enaaff:thumb

That sounds like a plan, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom