Touching Base

JKM

Reaction score
Hi folks,:)
Came to the site looking for info re - Engine crash bars, seems to be loads going on so thought I had better register. There appears to be a wealth of knowledge on tap. Just picked up my 2nd GS, having traded in my 05 model for a 08(still all shiny). Will certinly be keeping in touch with this site:thumb2

Hi and welcome:beerjug: Not long ago picked up my 08 GS just had 1st service. Fitted this one with SW Motech engine bars. A doddle to fit and are really well made. Just make sure you ve got a Torx 55 socket. ( Halfords sell them individually ):thumb

Hi folks,:)
Came to the site looking for info re - Engine crash bars, seems to be loads going on so thought I had better register. There appears to be a wealth of knowledge on tap. Just picked up my 2nd GS, having traded in my 05 model for a 08(still all shiny). Will certinly be keeping in touch with this site:thumb2

Hi JKM, welcome to UKGSer ..... you wont regret it I'm sure.

Keep an eye on the GS events section of the forum. There's lots going on for next years calendar, come and join us if you can.

:)

Cheers

Thanks folks,
The 'welcomes' are much appreciated. Gone the whole hog and I'm now a 'Tosser'. Hope to meet some of you guys, at least the those in bonny Scotland :eek:onyack.(afraid I'm an exile from Co.Durham, been hiding up here for 32 yrs+ the hospitality,roads, beer and drams are great.):beerjug:
JKM

Thanks folks,
The 'welcomes' are much appreciated. Gone the whole hog and I'm now a 'Tosser'. Hope to meet some of you guys, at least the those in bonny Scotland :eek:onyack.(afraid I'm an exile from Co.Durham, been hiding up here for 32 yrs+ the hospitality,roads, beer and drams are great.):beerjug:
JKM

check out the Scotland Section, we've got a ride to Ayr coming up in a week's time, would be great if you could come along.....:eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom