Hi from Amsterdam

Adamski

I'm here for some time already. Reading, learning and enjoying - undercover. :bounce1
I've committed one post by now (almost forum virgin) but right thing to do is to introduce myself to all of you and pay contribution. This is so little for so much :thumb
I own GS800 for three months now and I'm loving it. It's my third bike after
Suzuki Bandit-1200 (sold) and R1 2003 which I still own. So if I need adrenaline kick I jump on R1 (152Hp on the wheel). For pure joy of riding, lately every day, I take my GS800.
I'm looking forward to stay here for a long time :)
(o yeah, please pardon my English)
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=101585&stc=1&d=1223581303

Attachments

• 1Q4E7527.jpg
    1Q4E7527.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 128
Your English is almost as good as mine, actually it's better:eek:

Welcome.

Waarom niet ook plaatsen op het GS forum.nl :augie

Erg mooie foto. We zijn nog op zoek naar (hoge resolutie) kalender foto's van dergelijk formaat!

Erg mooie foto. We zijn nog op zoek naar (hoge resolutie) kalender foto's van dergelijk formaat!

Yeah, go on, that's easy for you to say;)

hi Adamski

are they still working on the central, i was ther in August , stopped at hotel prise hendrik...not far from the station

the bars closed at 1am:thedummy so the canals wernt very buisy if ye get my meaning:augie

enjoy the site
ugg

Yes its better than many inhabitants of this site
especially those who dress like this:eek:onyack

:hide

:mmmm .....that's it, hide ya southern jessie, just like your ancestors.....:green gri

oh....by the way, welcome new guy, you're very welcome and you look like you've got the style down....:clap:clap

Vergeef me, is zou mijn Nederlands niet zeer goed maar u letten op doend niet die in mijn sectie tevreden Dank u

:)

Back
Top Bottom