Loughbrickland... it's a bad hole

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
Twice in the space of a week has this place been in the news
First for unbelievable cruelty to animals and now on the news for blowing themselves up with fireworks.... allegedly a red headed woman was seen running away from the incident... but she might have been on fire:D

I Blame the bad example set by the local Parents:rob:rob

Who do you blame??

Twice in the space of a week has this place been in the news
First for unbelievable cruelty to animals and now on the news for blowing themselves up with fireworks.... allegedly a red headed woman was seen running away from the incident... but she might have been on fire:D

I Blame the bad example set by the local Parents:rob:rob

Who do you blame??

Im just about to set off to Loughbrickland now to do wee job must look out for a Woman with Red Hair:eek:

I blame the woman with the red hair. Last I heard she was preparing a concrete launching pad in back garden for even bigger fireworks :D

:aidan

BTW has been know to be cruel to husband and male visitors to the house :wife:wife

The only good thing to come out of Loughbrickland is the road to Tyrone...........................

:hide....Holy Mother of Jasus...........I shouldn have said that.......

Hells fire and brimstone are gonna rain down on me tonight.................:mcgun

The only good thing to come out of Loughbrickland is the road to Tyrone...........................

:hide....Holy Mother of Jasus...........I shouldn have said that.......

Hells fire and brimstone are gonna rain down on me tonight.................:mcgun

And anything else I can get to go after ya :handbag :D

:aidan

I agree its's a bad hole..........

Rode past it today - feckin pissing down :tears:tears

When I got to Banbridge - the sun was shining:aidan

:hide

It's a real hole now is right. There's a broken down 1200 sitting in my garage and my 1150 is out on loan. :( :rolleyes:

What happened to it :nenau?

It had a puncture when i left it there on Sunday :spitfire

Back
Top Bottom