need part # for BMW LED turnsignals

jessehere

Reaction score
Anyone have it?
IMG_2217a.JPG

They look quite nice. Are they OEM? If so, what is the part number?
Are they flexi? I might stick some on my Dakar.

63-13-7-708-048 LED DIRECTION INDICATOR
flexy yes, designed for canbus

Adamski,

Nice bike!

Not flexible. Dang! I saw another rider photo flexing his rear signals.

I ordered 4 pieces of the front ones (63-13-7-708-048) because they are shorter. Hope I didnt screw this up. :mcgun (dealer policy is no returns on electrical parts)

Your front and back units look to be the same.

What is the difference and what part #'s did you use?

My bike has the same size blinkers front and rear (regardless of what the parts fiche says)

Thanks!

Adamski,

Nice bike!

Not flexible. Dang! I saw another rider photo flexing his rear signals.

I ordered 4 pieces of the front ones (63-13-7-708-048) because they are shorter. Hope I didnt screw this up. :mcgun (dealer policy is no returns on electrical parts)

Your front and back units look to be the same.

What is the difference and what part #'s did you use?

My bike has the same size blinkers front and rear (regardless of what the parts fiche says)

Thanks!

Well, they are not flexible, they look like, but they are not. You can bend the back ones a little and that's it:nenau. The front and the back blinkers are different, so you can't just order them as one part number, they need to be for the front and for the back, difference is in mounts. I'm sure of this. I saw guy ordering them and the parts numbers are not this same for back and front. When I put them on I couldn't put the front on the back and other way. Regarding size of the originals, there is no difference in size. They stick out anyway. I keep my bike at home and to do this I have to push it true 3 narrow doors. It fits exactly, but the blinkers are still catching the door frame like the originals did.
I don't know the part number, but if you upgrade by your dealer to led's blinkers for GS800, then this is the option which pop out on the computer.

Attachments

• PA211234.jpg
    PA211234.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 166
  • PA211237.jpg
    PA211237.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 168
  • PA211238.jpg
    PA211238.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 167
  • PA211239.jpg
    PA211239.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 170
Thanks for all the searching and pix. That is weird how they bend the wrong way. Anyway I just ripped off a front and rear and they are Identical. Must be the US spec difference. I will find out if the fit when the new ones get here.

Thanks again

I dont know why its so hard to make these dam things bendy. I might just cut the stalk in half and reconnect it with a piece of garden hose:nenau

Back
Top Bottom