New rookie around

Ardman

Reaction score
Not surprisingly but I’m new around here! Searching for information on Morocco I found you guys! Tons of USEFULL information (most of the time you come across garbage). My name is Ard and I drive a yamaha grizzly, yes it is a four wheeler but I hope I’m still welcome. I also own a two wheeler, so don’t get to hard on me! Driving around in the Dutch mountains, the France Alps and the Auvergne I got invited to for 2 weeks of Morocco (pictures at www.quadtime.nl) and got infected with the Morocco virus at day one. The doctors say there is no cure so I’ll have to go back once a year to get mi shot of “Morocco adrenaline” the first of January I will go back to Morocco for a 2 weeks adrenaline rush…….

Thanks for all the useful info and keep up the good work!

Ard

Not surprisingly but I’m new around here! Searching for information on Morocco I found you guys! Tons of USEFULL information (most of the time you come across garbage). My name is Ard and I drive a yamaha grizzly, yes it is a four wheeler but I hope I’m still welcome. I also own a two wheeler, so don’t get to hard on me! Driving around in the Dutch mountains, the France Alps and the Auvergne I got invited to for 2 weeks of Morocco (pictures at www.quadtime.nl) and got infected with the Morocco virus at day one. The doctors say there is no cure so I’ll have to go back once a year to get mi shot of “Morocco adrenaline” the first of January I will go back to Morocco for a 2 weeks adrenaline rush…….

Thanks for all the useful info and keep up the good work!

Ard

Good to have you with us Ard, welcome to UKGSer.

Back
Top Bottom