Deposit down

Jonny_L

Reaction score
I've just been made an offer I couldn't refuse from P&H Motorcycles, and that's it, in about 10 days I'll be trading in my GS.

I'm getting a brand spanking new one of these, in orange, of course....
146_0702_02_z+2007_ktm_super_duke_990+orange_static.jpg

:D:D:D:D I've not had a new bike in years and never intended to, but as I said the offer was just far too good to refuse. Brilliant. Now, anyone know where I can get a set of akras on the cheap?

Well done:thumb2

evos? if you find them cheap give me a shout

Col:beerjug:

To be honest I'd settle with the basic titanium slip ons. I think I'll be keeping an eye on ebay for a while.

Actually that's something I've been meaning to look into, I've heard that the akra mapping really messes up the fuel economy. Any idea how badly? Maybe not such a good plan after all.

Fuel economy!! Surely you jest? I mean you didn't buy that beastie for economy did you? All that thing is for is huge mingers/skids/stoppies outside the chippy and then off round the twisties to hunt down crotch rockets then take them on the outside of bends then hurtle of into the distance grinning like the joker.

Of course you could fit a top box/handlebar muffs/screen and use it for shopping.

:augie

Back
Top Bottom