New member from Stockport

corgikev

Just a quick hello from me. I'm Kev from Stockport. I ride an F 800 GS and I love it! Heard about this site from a friend that told me to check out a thread regarding recalls of f 650's and 800's. Thought I'd sign up and say hello... So Hello!!! :D

Just a quick hello from me. I'm Kev from Stockport. I ride an F 800 GS and I love it! Heard about this site from a friend that told me to check out a thread regarding recalls of f 650's and 800's. Thought I'd sign up and say hello... So Hello!!! :D

Hi corgikev, welcome to UKGSer.

So what colour did you choose? post pics if you can. :)

Yeah it's been a blast upto now... I'd like to take it off road for some serious fun, but I'm still scared of scratching it! lol

I got the yellow and black one I'll add a pic once I work out how to! lol

Welcome Bro

I grew up in Marple. My brother, also a Kevin, still lives there. We both had bikes we were younger. I never grew out of it:bounce1

There are some great tracks around Marple lakes, Mellor and New Mills. Not too challenging even at this time of year. The F800GS should lap them up.

Welcome to the site. Lots to see and do here.

Have a pint of Robbies for me.:beerjug: Are you a fan of Dizzy Blonde? Seems a bit trendy to me.

Regards.

Path.

DSC00106.jpg

hope its worked :augie

Cheers for the heads up Path! I know Marple quite well, but not too sure of offroad places to try the GS

Last edited:
Hi Kev, your only half an hour from the Peaks and we go out quite often.
Keep an eye on the Peak District section and we will get some mud on that 800.
:thumb

I grew up in Marple. My brother, also a Kevin, still lives there. We both had bikes we were younger. I never grew out of it:bounce1

There are some great tracks around Marple lakes, Mellor and New Mills. Not too challenging even at this time of year. The F800GS should lap them up.

Welcome to the site. Lots to see and do here.

Have a pint of Robbies for me.:beerjug: Are you a fan of Dizzy Blonde? Seems a bit trendy to me.

Regards.

Path.

Small world as I'm from Stockport too and so is Spout of this very parish and our resident Cockney in exile Jamie is in New Mills. Some great lanes but be quick as the ramblers are coming. Theres a great lane from the back of the Little Mill in at Rowarth to Hayfield, ideal for the 800:augie

Have Fun and don't park up near Hazel Grove or it will be gone:p

AndyT:cool:

Back
Top Bottom