Cottage Accommodation

Dee Tee

Mega Tosser
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I found this Business at the NEC
www.horseshoepassholidaylets.co.uk
They are Biker Friendly (there is a pic of a Red GS on their ad) and are based at the bottom of the Horseshoe Pass. The site is a little way out of Llangollen which would mean a Taxi to and from the Hand for the Evening Get-Together but if the Hand is Full and if a Party of Tossers took a cottage,the Taxi could be shared.The Lady who was at the NEC said that 2008 Rates will be honoured for bookings made before the end of December,the prices go up on 1st January.

Note to Mods
I have no connection with this Business,and if i have put my size 8s in it by posting this here,i will accept seeing the Post moved or binned.

Always good to have back up accomodation places Dave :thumb

How far from Llangollywolly?

Always good to have back up accomodation places Dave :thumb

How far from Llangollywolly?

I realise that there is likely to be Pub/B&B accommodation closer to the Hand,but just as there are some that prefer to Camp,there might also be some that would prefer something like the Cottage Site.
Looking at Google,it is 4miles ish,which is why i suggested it would be a Taxi job.Or a very long walk when absolutely "Tossered".
The Site looks nice and is,perhaps, worth remembering for a Weekend,or longer,away.

Back
Top Bottom