I new here to.

SPAINSKYWALKER

Hi,

from Madrid and from GSTRAIL.ES community Kind regards. I´m here to help you in all thing that being in my hand (informatión from Spain and anything you want:thumb; and of course to talk about bikes.

We are thinking to go next year, to UK; going to Isle of Man, Lancaster, Yorkshire and London (by ferry to Plymouth and come back by Portsmouth ). I`ll ask you about the best roads, what do you think about the milles that we can do in a day, places to see; and where can sleep.

I think that it is enought for my 3er post:augie:augie. Thanks for alls Folks.

Vss from Spain.

Sorry for my bad English

Hola Amigo

Bienvenido !

Soy de Escocia y viajamos Espana cuatro veces en moto. Hemos visitado Madrid en Moto en Junio. Que Calor.

El Barco desde Plymouth es mejor que el barco desde Plymouth, mas rapido.

Vamos a volver a Espana en Junio / Julio 09 en moto. via channel tunnel, tren desde Calais hasta Narbonne, Barcelona, islandes Balearics y volver via Denia, Xabia, Madrid, Segovia y Santander.

Me gusta mucho le gente de Espana

Lo Siento,pero mi Espanol no es muy bien. Mi Mujer is mejor que mi.

Hasta Pronto !

Bienvenido !

Soy de Escocia y viajamos Espana cuatro veces en moto. Hemos visitado Madrid en Moto en Junio. Que Calor.

El Barco desde Plymouth es mejor que el barco desde Plymouth, mas rapido.

Vamos a volver a Espana en Junio / Julio 09 en moto. via channel tunnel, tren desde Calais hasta Narbonne, Barcelona, islandes Balearics y volver via Denia, Xabia, Madrid, Segovia y Santander.

Me gusta mucho le gente de Espana

Lo Siento,pero mi Espanol no es muy bien. Mi Mujer is mejor que mi.

Hasta Pronto !

Thanks Peter,

i think that your spanish it`s better than my english:D:D:D.

Vss from Spain :Motomartin

Thanks

i´ve talked about this community with another friends. Certainly, there`s many very interesting things here, and all of you are so gentle.

V´ss From Spain :Motomartin

Welcome Spainskywalker ...

Just what i need a spanish motorcycle rider to find out where I can get parts for my Sanglas 400 Militario and Sanglas 400 Electrico
you are from Madrid what do you ride

Regards

Phil

Hi Philgunn;

a R1200GS. About the part that you are loking for, i´ll do ti for you. When i know where, i`ll write here (in this post), because i can send PM yet.

V´ss from Spain :Motomartin

Sorry fro my bad English.

Hi,

from Madrid and from GSTRAIL.ES community Kind regards. I´m here to help you in all thing that being in my hand (informatión from Spain and anything you want:thumb; and of course to talk about bikes.

We are thinking to go next year, to UK; going to Isle of Man, Lancaster, Yorkshire and London (by ferry to Plymouth and come back by Portsmouth ). I`ll ask you about the best roads, what do you think about the milles that we can do in a day, places to see; and where can sleep.

I think that it is enought for my 3er post:augie:augie. Thanks for alls Folks.

Vss from Spain.

Sorry for my bad English

Hi ... welcome to UKGSer, its good to have you here with us.

Ask as many questions as you wish Vss, there's plenty here to help you out ... are you planning the trip in time to watch the TT Racing on the Isle of Man next year?

Enjoy your stay with us :)

Hi ... welcome to UKGSer, its good to have you here with us.

PHP:
Ask as many questions as you wish Vss
, there's plenty here to help you out ... are you planning the trip in time to watch the TT Racing on the Isle of Man next year?

Enjoy your stay with us :)

Hi Duchess,

I do not understand your first phrase, are you asking me the mean of v´ss? It is like we salute in the highway, with the left hand and two fingers in the shape of v.
On the other hand, the trip to the island of Man will be in or in May or in August, really i don´t know when are the TTRacing.

V`ss from Spain.:Motomartin

Sorry for my bad English
i would thank your help to improve my English (sintax mistakes etc)

Hiya Buddy welcome...:beerjug:

Understood:thumb:thumb

It´s going to be funny :D:D:D, i think that i´m going to write in spanish and all of us´ll learn a little:rob:rob

The devil knows more for being an old man than for being Devil :D:D:D

V`ss from Spain:Motomartin

Hi Duchess,

I do not understand your first phrase, are you asking me the mean of v´ss? It is like we salute in the highway, with the left hand and two fingers in the shape of v.
On the other hand, the trip to the island of Man will be in or in May or in August, really i don´t know when are the TTRacing.

V`ss from Spain.:Motomartin

Sorry for my bad English
i would thank your help to improve my English (sintax mistakes etc)

Well you've taught me something new today, I thought they were your initials :D

Your English is just fine :) .... you could always teach us some Spanish

The IOM TT Races : The Manx Grand Prix dates are 22.8.2009 - 6.9.2009, just in time for your August trip.

Here are some details, click on the link below:

http://www.iomtt.com/

nice pics of your gs

as you can see we also got some attention from the Guardia Civil near Colombres at the MC Piston Rally in October

DSCN4249-1.jpg

and the policia in Estepona have a new sideline with a coffee shop

taken last week

DSCN4622.jpg

Thanks SpainSkyWalker for the info on the Sanglas bikes and parts
is that a spanish national advert ?

pg

Hi,

Philgunn, you´re right, it´s a national advert (if you need more information, only ask for it me:thumb.

Duchess, thanks for the link. I´ll see it, and tell you something.

V´ss from Spain:Motomartin

Back
Top Bottom