Last one for '08?

Possu

Reaction score
Any thoughts on a final meet for the year?

Add your suggestions re: dates & locations. Pumpy's away from the 21st to the 28th but I'll be about.

Not expecting either Nin or MMC to turn up as all of the planets were in alignment last month & they managed to make it, against all expectations. :D

I suggest the 18th which is the week before Xmas.

Bob,

Thanks for suggesting a date while I'm still in the country. :kissy2

However, it's the traditional TRF meeting day and on the 18th we will have our Christmas do - you know, lots of free food and drink. Even Possu might come along to make his annual appearance... :augie

So, could we gather on Wednesday the 17th? Please... :mmmm

Bob,

Thanks for suggesting a date while I'm still in the country. :kissy2

However, it's the traditional TRF meeting day and on the 18th we will have our Christmas do - you know, lots of free food and drink. Even Possu might come along to make his annual appearance... :augie

So, could we gather on Wednesday the 17th? Please... :mmmm

17th fine by me.

I won't be attending the TRF do on the 18th, would be a bit cheeky to turn up only for the 2nd time this year just to eat all thier food.... :augie

Either fine for me. We may need to let the pub know as there's Christmas do's on. I'll volunteer for that if it's the King Billy.

Wed 17th King Billy, then.

:beer:

Any one who's coming please post up so I can give the pub an idea of numbers.

Just called the King Billy - they'll be pretty full with Christmas parties on wed, so i think we'll have to find somewhere else:( Any ideas? We might be better of with a curry this close to Christmas.

Just called the King Billy - they'll be pretty full with Christmas parties on wed, so i think we'll have to find somewhere else:( Any ideas? We might be better of with a curry this close to Christmas.

Phoned the G&D but they're fully booked as well.

Pumpy's calling the Turnpike in Yarnton & will post up later.

Martin: what about the curry place in Wallingford that you've mentioned in the past? :thumb

The Tamarind Tree looks a little expensive @ £35 a head.

I've booked space for 10-15 at the Wallingford Tandoori, they're expecting us from 7pm onwards & eating from 7.30pm.

http://www.tiscover.co.uk/gb/guide/...season,at1,selectedEntry,catering/intern.html

There's parking nearby or just up the road in the Waitrose carpark, free after 5pm. Restaurant is located on the Henley side of the traffic lights in the twon centre.

Please post up if you're going so that I can advise them tomorrow if we'll be more than 15 in number. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom