Colour change for an XChallenge

DavidJames

Reaction score
I have been lucky enough to get a used set of panels for the XChallenge so I will be putting them on to save the originals. Was thinking I could go for a colour change:cool:

What do ya reckon? bear in mind the seat will be blue so camo is out :( Saw it on Bugs bike and it looked the nuts.:thumb2

I have been lucky enough to get a used set of panels for the XChallenge so I will be putting them on to save the originals. Was thinking I could go for a colour change:cool:

What do ya reckon? bear in mind the seat will be blue so camo is out :( Saw it on Bugs bike and it looked the nuts.:thumb2

Go for blue camo/urban stylie:augie

Where did you get the panels from bud? I've been keeping an eye on ebay since we saw bugs, with no joy.

Merry xmas by the way :beerjug:

Go for blue camo/urban stylie:augie

Where did you get the panels from bud? I've been keeping an eye on ebay since we saw bugs, with no joy.

Merry xmas by the way :beerjug:

Hi Mate,
Good to hear from you, hope you are having a good time at home :beer::beer::beer: I had not thought of blue camo:cool: I am also considering black.

The panels came from the dealer, I have asked them to let me know if another set come up for you.

Merry Xmas and happy New Year to you and the family.

Contact Bahnstormers!

Their sponsored rider Lee had his xch plastics done in black. Looked OK. How well the paint adheres, I dont know.

Merry Xmas to all

The panels came from the dealer, I have asked them to let me know if another set come up for you.

Merry Xmas and happy New Year to you and the family.

Cheers mate :thumb2

All the best to you and yours :beerjug:

steve g said:
How well the paint adheres, I dont know

Bug had done his in "cryalon" (sic) it's a plastic paint which when left to dry bonds with the plastic and doesn't chip or peel. he then lacquered over the top to stop the mud and dirt ingraining in the paint, I have to say it looked and felt excellent.

Back
Top Bottom