Website

As HRH has said the website is very much a work in progress but it gives us a chance to promote the trip, advertise fund raising events and may help with attempts to gain cooperate sponsorship if I can provide a link to the site and potential sponsors can see a site taking a decent number of hits.

I can provide a link to any blogs that team members may have for the event (you'll have to set these up yourselves and provide me with the details) and also to personal Just Giving accounts (if anyone needs help with these give me a shout.

I'm still looking for info and pictures to complete the team profiles so those still "outstanding" see me after class or Head Prefect Oonyack will be round to your dorm with a toasting fork and a large bag of nutty slack to provide the necessary motivation. :eek:

Right Mr Smirnoff is calling, back later :beer:

Not so sure about the top banner.

I also feel it should state that Johnny was the was the one to decide to get this project up and running :eek:onyack

I'm aware it's still early days and hope you're not offended by my comments :thumb

Good luck to you all :aidan

Not so sure about the top banner.

I also feel it should state that Johnny was the was the one to decide to get this project up and running :eek:onyack

I'm aware it's still early days and hope you're not offended by my comments :thumb

Good luck to you all :aidan

It's like the road, under construction and as for me gettin any preferential treatment because it was my idea, they'll be no trip daddy it's down to us all.

:thumb

looks good give me a few weeks to get over xmas and bash a contractor whos not paying his bills:rocketwho

and a donation will be forthcoming:thumb2

Who's job is it to update this? Roger or Johnny?

About time I sent a picture in and some details. Can someone remind me who I need to email with a pic and accompanying bullsh!t.:D

Could use this pic of me today after getting the GS11 finally completely ready. Even strapped tent to pillion seat to give it the fully loaded look.:)

DSCN2978.jpg

It felt a bit of a handful after I had spend a while riding the KTM 300 to get ready for this weekend's 3 hour enduro on Salisbury Plain. I've promised myself I won't ride too hard this weekend as I definitely don't want to do myself any damage this close to the trip.

About time I sent a picture in and some details. Can someone remind me who I need to email with a pic and accompanying bullsh!t.:D

Could use this pic of me today after getting the GS11 finally completely ready. Even strapped tent to pillion seat to give it the fully loaded look.:)

DSCN2978.jpg

It felt a bit of a handful after I had spend a while riding the KTM 300 to get ready for this weekend's 3 hour enduro on Salisbury Plain. I've promised myself I won't ride too hard this weekend as I definitely don't want to do myself any damage this close to the trip.

Send it to me Sid, I've got some tidying up and updating to do on the site so I'll add it to the list.:thumb

DSCN2978.jpg

New conservatory's looking good. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom