Motorworks

Henry Mawson

Reaction score
Had my first dealings with Motorworks last week and was impressed. Trying to source a"pre- owned" GS1150 fork stanchion. Guy on the other end was very helpful and informative, eventually helping me realise my dream. Even purchased a recon 1100 starter for my baby. Phoned Fri afternoon, arrived Mon morning. Good in my book.
HENRY

I agree, have dealt with Motorworks on several occasions. I have always found them helpful and able to supply any requested item at a fair price.

Could'nt agree more.
Needed a full set of brake discs and pads at the end of last year.
Delivered in two days at a price that wasn't too bad.
Very helpful on the phone and even give you tips on fitting stuff.
Top notch guys.
:thumb

They have 25% off all service kits & Ferodo/EBC brake pads/shoes till 28th Feb........order NOW to avoid disappointment.

Excellent outfit

I bought a footpeg lowering kit from them, one part of which I broke when taking the kit back off the bike to give more ground clearance on a track day. I phoned them to enquire about a replacement, admitted my gaff and they fabricated a new bit and sent it to me free of charge!! Now THAT'S customer service, they're very, very nice people.
Andy

I am cheaper-- ferodo pads are £12 early models £15 later models, oil filters £4:13 ; air filters £4:28, why do you all still buy from others when you can use the discount forum ( only available to forum sponsers; come'on guys its set up for UKGS'ers----

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom