Gambia not on an airhead

Uinneag

Whilst you all shuffle along in your slippers and drink out of your special edition Flying Scotsman mug with smell of UHU glue in the air from your airfix Spitfire, reminiscing of Spangles Opal Fruits and Marathons "weren't space hoppers great" I hear you say, Procul Harum on radio 2 in the background.

I've have a design for my new sticker:thumb2

johnnysmaller.jpg

Done in a fit of childish petulence to annoy Rodger:D

Tis a sign of WHICHCRAFT :rob

johnnysmaller.jpg

BURN IT AT THE STAKE FOR THIS IS THE HALLOWED GROUNDS OF THE AIRHEAD FATHER TOO ALL BMW (unfortunately this includes oilheads :blast)
KTM IS THE ORANGE DEVIL BE GONE FROM THESE PAGES :Catrun

Whilst you all shuffle along in your slippers and drink out of your special edition Flying Scotsman mug with smell of UHU glue in the air from your airfix Spitfire, reminiscing of Spangles Opal Fruits and Marathons "weren't space hoppers great" I hear you say, Procul Harum on radio 2 in the background.

johnnysmaller.jpg

Priceless dude:clap:bow:bow:D:D:D

HERESY HERESY!!!!:mad: Wheres a moderator when you need one????
Get this out of the elite section and put it in the orange squash bit !!

HERESY HERESY!!!!:mad: Wheres a moderator when you need one????
Get this out of the elite section and put it in the orange squash bit !!

you need to get him a smaller wooden spoon his dangerous with that big one:aidan

johnnysmaller.jpg

Make it "Gambia not on a Boxer" an' I'll have one:augie

A deliberate attempt to upset the Gentlemen of the airhead section so I've moved it here :rob

A deliberate attempt to upset the Gentlemen of the airhead section so I've moved it here :rob

Fukin hell how petty it was done for peoples enjoyment and to give people a laugh :blast

Life and get spring to mind

Fukin hell how petty it was done for peoples enjoyment and to give people a laugh :blast

Life and get spring to mind

Further investigation reveals the man shoots GS's.
"Other Interests:
GS & Clay pidgeon shooting"
:D
Think you got off lightly...

I also do a bit of shooting myself Johnny.:eek:onyack
BUT I've got rifles as well as shotguns.

No KTM is quicker than a .308 :augie:augie:augie

Well, there's a thing, been on here over a year and never knew there was a KTM section till today.
Whats it for?

Back
Top Bottom