Help

BikerKid

Hi all. I am creating a powerpoint on BMW enduro bikes for my GCSE ICT coursework. I was wondering if anybody could give me a few ideas to put down on it, the bikes i have included are the 1150GSA , 800GS, 650 GS and the 450 X Sport.if anybody would know anthing about the specifications of the bikes it would help alot. I plan to produce the powerpoint with knowledge of the bikes but i only know so much. But im sure everybody here knows more than i do. And if anybody has any good pics of these bikes in action it would help alot aswell.
thanks for the help.
Bikerkid:thumb2

it will be used for my ict coursework. it wont be going anywhere other than my teachers and the board of examiners AQA or CCEA. I allready have about 12 slides done but they need to have a bit of context about the bikes. if i where to put the powerpoint up in a post for everyone to look at. do you know how i would be able to post it up?

Done and in the post Clarke! Let me know if they arrive ok and if you need any more just shout! :thumb2

Done and in the post Clarke! Let me know if they arrive ok and if you need any more just shout! :thumb2
Jeez MarkyMark don't be tellin herr Flick yer spendin the companys hard earned givin brochures to some one who's not gonna buy anything LOL

I heard a rumour ya even have tae buy coffee in there now? :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for the mags mark. ive got them safe and sound and they have helped loads. i have most of my powerpoint finished now because of them. i dont think i'll need anymore but if i do i'll give you a shout. cheers for all your help.

Bikerkid (but on my dads account):thumb2

Back
Top Bottom